Are You a Writer Who Loves Bringing Brand Stories to Life?
Do you have a passion for social media marketing, and helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses and share their vision with the world?
We’re looking for a freelance writer and content marketer to join our team!
You will be in charge of:
- Content creation and community management for small business clients across a wide-range of industries.
- Crafting compelling blog posts and email campaigns that excite and educate while enticing to buy.
- Performing regular interviews with clients to learn their voice and stay in the know.
In order to WOW us, you must demonstrate:
- Social media savvy and working knowledge of the latest best practices for building an online tribe and making the experience meaningful for followers.
- A writing style that captures the attention of readers and keeps them wanting more, with optimized titles, headers and subject lines, as well as a mean hook.
- A mastery of the strong but subtle call-to-action, helping drive prospects through the sales funnel (without making them feel like they’re being sold to).
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A passion for learning about new industries and sharing this knowledge with others.
Ready to apply? Send an email to email@example.com letting us know:
- Why you want to join the WOW team
- Three reasons you’re the right person for the job
- Three relevant writing samples
Application deadline: July 10th, 2019
About Web of Words:
Web of Words is a copywriting and social media agency. We’re all about using words to stir emotion and form real human connections — something our digital-obsessed world could use a little more of. We help small business owners build meaningful relationships by creating authentic content that converts.
Learn more at www.webofwords.ca.